December 17 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Get your Winterdown Cheer on in Waterdown Village!
Nothing says the holidays like good eats, feasts and treats. On December 17, we’re focusing on all the goodies you need to celebrate the holidays. Visit downtown for special offers on must-have entertaining items and indulgences. Catch live music and more.
‘Buy a Ball’ & support area food banks. We’ll have (100) special ornaments available for a minimum $5 donation. Each ball will include a gift card or coupon worth at least $5. There will be some prizes with a value up to $50. 100% of proceeds to the Food Banks. A fun surprise for you and a great way to help those in need this holiday season. PLUS the first 50 guests to buy a ball will also receive a small Winterdown treat bag. Get your ball at Copper Kettle Cafe
Catch special live music performances including:
|The Burlington Junior Red Coats||Jitterbug Café||10 AM|
|Lauren Hunter||Symposium Café||11 – 1 PM|
|Mike Woods||Mill St. & 5 – the American||1 – 4 PM|
Drop by Waterdown Village businesses for:
- Free $5 gift cards for first 20 customers at Copper Kettle Cafe, plus Altitude Coffee sampling and Buy 2 get the 3rd FREE on retail coffee beans
- Half-priced ice cream log cakes at Dairy Queen
- Hot & ReadySoup $1 off in December at Goodness Me! Natural Food Market
- Customer Appreciation offer at the Jitterbug Cafe
- Free mulled cider between 2 and 3 PM, Mill St. & 5 – the American – plus ask about the special Winterdown drink on the menu
- In-store treats at Rustic Daisy’s
- Kids eat free on Sundays at Symposium Cafe (with adult food item $15.99 & up)
- In-store raffle gift basket at Tea at the White House
- Free wine sampling every weekend in December at The Wine Shop
- Pre-made food bank bags at Fortinos and Sobeys
Waterdown Village is Winterdown Village – YOUR destination for festive, family fun.
Find a print-friendly version of the event brochure here – with information on all three December Winterdown Events!