Don’t let a little cold and snow stop you from exploring Waterdown Village this winter. Cabin fever is real, especially after a long month of lockdowns. Get outside, breath in that crisp February air and soak in the sun’s vital Vitamin D. It’s a sure-fire way to beat the February blues and win winter.
5 Great Reasons to Walk Waterdown Now
- Winter wonderland views! Waterdown Village looks great under a blanket of white.
- Great warm-up spots! Grab a hot beverage and a hunger-busting snack – Waterdown Village cafés are now open for take-out AND dine-in.
- Window Shopping! Whether you’re an early morning, middle-of-the-day or evening walker, it’s always fun to peek in shop windows and plan your next shopping expedition.
- Winter Sales! Season changeover is coming soon. This is a great time of year to find amazing deals.
- The Village is OPEN! Retail, restaurants, personal care and more Village business are excited to serve you when you’re ready to step in from the cold.
Show some local love – #Spend It Here.
*Consider walking Waterdown for a good cause. The Coldest Night of the Year fundraiser takes place in Waterdown Village on February 26. Find details here.