What personal information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information about you, as applicable:
- postal codes, addresses and telephone numbers
- photographic images if you consent to provide
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- your email address/phone number should you want us to contact you and you provide us with this information
How do we use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you is to provide services requested by you.
We do NOT share your personal information with other companies without your specific permission.
We will disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with personal information to provide services, you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
- Waterdown BIA
- Business Telephone: 289-260-1261
- Business Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Address: 2-20 Main St. N., Waterdown, Ontario, Canada
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
Toll-free: 1-800-282-1376 Phone: (819) 994-5444 TTY: (613) 994-6591
or by mail at:
30, Victoria Street Gatineau, Quebec K1A 1H3
or on the Web at: